===ARYNTIUS UPDATE 2.3.1 - MAUGRI'S ATLAS===
This is the second of three major content updates in the 2.3.X cycle. It adds 5 new areas of the 16 total new areas and the brand new city of Caeron, situated in the ruins of an ancient Aquir basin.
- Added the city of Caeron, with over 20 new NPCs--each with unique dialogue, shops, and questlines.
- Added a brand new fast travel menu which can be accessed by any player using /travel, /fasttravel, /quicktravel, /ft, and /qt.
- Added the next 5 areas of the Atlas with noticeably harder monsters and better loot.
- Added a new tier of items: Mythic. This tier is situated between Exalted and Legendary and serves to bridge the gap between the leveling process and the endgame grind.
- Added the Possessed Cart, a new enemy in the tutorial area.
- Added several new aliases for the item rarity menu: /itemtiers, /tiers, and /tier.
- Added several new aliases for the item type menu: /itemtype, /types, /identify, and /id.
- Added new warps for each city. /warp Vyrdano, and /warp Caeron.
- Added craftable Longbows which can be obtained from the Fletcher in Vyrdano. (Craftable catalysts have been moved to a new trader in Caeron).
We have added 15 new Unique items, 24 new Mythic items, and several new Iridescent items this update. Like before, a list of new items can be found on our forums by clicking [this link].
- The Flood (Iridescent):
* Base damage increased to 250.0 (from 125.0).
* Projectiles reduced to 1 (from 2).
- Catt's Wheelgun (Iridescent):
* Projectiles per shot increased to 4 (from 1).
* Critical strike multiplier increased to 5 (from 2).
* Chance to spawn ocelot reduced to 10% (from 25%).
* Magazine size reduced to 32 (from 64).
- Staff of Euzhe (Iridescent) | Resistance V duration increased to 3.0s (from 0.8s).
- Blessed Lyre (Iridescent) | No longer drops from endgame areas.
- The Dragoon (Unique) | Base damage increased to 200.0 (from 25.0).
- Vraast's Reach (Unique):
* Now has 50% critical strike chance.
* Now has 3.0x critical strike multiplier.
- Subjugation (Unique):
* Status effects removed.
* New ability: 35% chance to freeze all enemies within 5 blocks on hit.
- Vraast's Chains (Unique) | New ability: Enemies within 5 blocks of you are Frozen for 5.0s whenever you take damage. (Ability cooldown: 3.0s).
- Infernal Rage (Unique):
* Movement speed stat removed.
* Status chance decreased to 15% (from 100%).
* Now adds 350.0-500.0 damage to all attacks against Ignited enemies.
- Hydrascale Platemail (Legendary):
* Tier increased to Iridescent.
* Base item changed to leather chestplate.
- The following Legendary items have been reduced to Rare:
Greedmonger's Pickaxe, Weed Whacker, Power Drill, and Legendary Fishing Rod.
- The following Legendary items have been reduced to Mythic:
Avenging Wrath, The Widowmaker, The Flying Hatchet, Napalm Death, Glacial Spike, Tsunami, Astral Spade, Undying Cuirass, and Seer's Vigil.
- Monsters in the first 4 rifts have had their HP increased by 100%.
- Monsters in the Titan's Realm have had their HP increased by 200%.
- Monsters in all rifts will now restore 10% of their maximum HP per second.
- Increased the maximum HP of the first 6 Atlas bosses to 7,500 (from 5,000).
- Increased Realm Guardian's maximum HP to 75,000 (from 37,500).
- Realm Guardian will now restore 1% of their maximum HP per second when below 50% health.
- Increased Izenryl's maximum HP to 125,000 (from 75,000).
- Izenryl's second phase bolt attacks will now inflict 100.0 Bleed damage over 1.5s.
- Miasma (Unique) | Item sprite changed to Lily Pad (from enchanted book).
- Charm of Rage (Legendary) has been removed from the drop tables. Legacy variants will continue to function.
- Bleed damage now inflicts Bad Luck to better identify it, much like how Toxin inflicts Nausea.
- All teleport slam attacks will now deal Chaos damage.
- The Sky Captain's travel menu will now open the new fast travel menu instead.
- The Superior tier now has a medium blue color instead of purple.
- The blue cooldown stats on every item are now colored white.
- Unique Legendary items will now have their tier listed as Unique instead of Legendary.
- Junk Seller's Dusty Old Relic option no longer gives Labyrinth-tier Iridescent items.
- Junk Seller's Prayer of Luck icon now shows green text instead of cyan text.
- Fixed Bone of the Ancients dealing 50.0 less damage than intended.
- Fixed Toxin dealing significantly less than its intended damage after update 2.2.6.
- Fixed common grenades not dropping properly due to a bad item ID.
- Fixed the first 4 Titans having half their intended maximum health.
Totes going to be a regular for as long as it's up.