===ARYNTIUS 2.2.2 - THE SHATTERED DREAM===
This is a large content update that adds numerous new items and balances the early-game sequence of the server.
- Added dozens of new items to every tier, including AoE and Channeled spells.
- Drastically changed every Armor set released prior to 2.2.0 to match the current scaling system and utilize new features (such as added damage).
- Made numerous balance changes to lower tiers while also making Trials items more endgame viable.
- Buffed almost every boss to match the new damage scaling system.
- Optimized many boss fights and particle effects to lag less.
- Fixed tons of old bugs, including some major ones requested since 2.0.0.
A full list of new items, item reworks, and set bonus changes can be found [here].
- The Event Horizon (Iridescent):
* Now gives Strength 100 while equipped with the Titan set (up from 50).
* Now gives Strength 200 when you hit a monster/boss while equipped with the Dragonscale Set (up from 100).
- The Reaper (Iridescent):
* No longer obtainable from the final Labyrinth chest.
* Base damage reduced to 350.0 (from 450.0).
* Damage now decreases by 80% per second in the air (from 50%).
This affects all versions of the item--including legacy variants.
- Tome of Madness (Iridescent) | No longer gives Strength due to the Void armor rework.
- Subjugation (Unique) | Status chance increased to 75% (from 50%).
- Vraast's Chains (Unique) | Status chance increased to 50% (from 25%).
- Aspect of Sorrow (Unique) | Now fully restores health once every 5.0s (from 8.0s).
- Y'razotj's Fist (Unique) | Now deals 10.0x damage on critial hit (from 5.0x).
- Y'razotj's Head (Unique):
* Now considered a channeling spell.
* Restoration on hit increased to 10.0 HP (from 2.0 HP).
- Inferno (Unique):
* Base damage increased to 750.0 (from 500.0).
* Can now recharge while unequipped, similar to bows found in the rifts.
- Runic Greatsword (Legendary) | Base damage increased to 1500.0 (from 500.0).
- The Serpent's Fang (Legendary):
* Melee damage increased to 250.0 (from 75.0).
* Magic damage increased to 75.0 (from 40.0).
* Now has 35% critical strike chance.
* Now deals 3.0x damage on critical hit.
* Melee attacks with this weapon now freeze enemies for up to 5.0s.
* Magic attacks with this weapon no longer inflict Slowness.
- Unity (Exalted) | Strength increased to 10 (from 4). Attack strength increased to 50 (from 10).
- Increased Venrok's health to 1000 (from 500).
- Increased Brutus' health to 1250 (from 600).
- Increased Y'razotj's health to 3500 (from 2250).
- Decreased Y'razotj's melee damage by 250 per hit.
- Increased Rith's health to 2250 (from 1500).
- Increased Kef's health to 1750 (from 1000).
- Increased Kef's basic attack damage to 500 (from 250).
- Increased Aquir Sentinel's health to 3500 (from 2000).
- Decreased Izenryl's health to 75000 (from 125000).
- Treasure chests will no longer contain items over 1 tier higher than the area they're in.
- Corrupted items will no longer appear before bosses in the Trials and will now drop in a similar pattern to Iridescent items.
- Blacksmith item prices in the Trials and the Labyrinth have effectively been doubled.
- All Singularity helm variants now share the same droprate.
- Added new lines to every boss in the Labyrinth and the Trials.
- Added over a dozen new treasure chests to the Labyrinth.
- Greatly improved the design, layout, and aesthetic of the fourth zone in the Labyrinth.
- Changed the color on Elder Sludge name tags to differentiate them between normal Toxic Sludges.
- Venrok will no longer spawn tornadoes based on his remaining health. Instead he will spawn exactly one tornado which lasts 10 seconds every 20 seconds.
- Brutus will no longer spawn blood explosions based on his remaining health. Instead he will spawn exactly one explosion which lasts 5 seconds every 10 seconds.
- Y'razotj will no longer ignite players infinitely upon melee attack.
- Y'razotj's suffix has been changed to "The Scourge" (instead of "The Destroyer").
- Rith will now summon Kef 5 seconds after he has spawned.
- The Architect's clones now have darker nametags in order to make it easier to differentiate which one is the real Architect.
- The Architect's clones will now disappear 10 seconds after being spawned. However, they will be spawned at a much higher frequency than before.
- The Architect's death orbs will now disappear after 15 seconds instead of persisting for the entirety of the fight.
- The Architect will no longer make skeleton noises when attacked. Instead, it will sound similar to the new Titans.
- Reworked The Architect's Slam Attack particle effect. It should look significantly nicer now.
- Vraast will now spawn less minions. (From 2 to 1 of each type in phase 1, 3 to 2 of each type in phase 2).
- Vraast's minions will now be invicible but disappear after 10-15 seconds.
- Glacial Spirits now use the Baby Zombie base mob type (instead of Husk).
- Freeze will now be displayed as light blue on items with its effect.
- All Armor sets now properly display the "Unbreakable" tag under the enchantments.
- Treasure chests in the labyrinth will now have a 30% chance to give 5x of the currency corresponding to its tier.
- Enemies will no longer drop currency lower than the area they are in (e.g. Rift monsters won't drop silver coins, etc.)
- Hunter's Covenant currency items will now drop from enemies in the Trials and the Rifts.
- Fixed some serious lag issues with damage holograms.
- Fixed enemies on the 4th floor of the Labyrinth wearing Armor with no enchantments.
- Fixed archers on the 4th floor targetting players who were not in line-of-sight.
- Fixed Venrok's basic magic attack causing lag by spawning more particles than intended.
- Fixed bosses repeating the same line multiple times when hit by a multi-projectile attack.
- Fixed Rith spawning multiple Kef's when attacked by a weapon that fires multiple projectiles.
- Fixed bosses in the Trials not dropping any Corrupted items.
- Fixed certain bosses not activating their attack phases immediately after being spawned.
- Fixed lore size/formatting on numerous items.
i know i play so randomly and not that often but this really is one of my favorite servers i love how often it updates and all the new stuff