===ARYNTIUS 4.2.0 - THE APRIL FOOL RETURNS===
It's the best non-official holiday of the year once again. We have added some glorious changes since the previous update. Have a look at them below!
- Added 2,147,483,647 new integers, all of which can be found by counting.
- Added a new tier of items: indecent items. Putting any of them on will turn you nude.
- Removed all tiers of items except Corrupted, Legendary, and Iridescent. Not like anyone would notice, anyway.
- Removed all Corrupted mobs and replaced them with the April Fool.
- Resistance will no longer actually resist things. Instead it adds flat damage reduction equal to 20% per level (up to 100% at level 5).
- Cats are now immune to death until they have taken lethal damage nine times.
- Abyssal Skean will no longer one-shot enemies. Instead it will deal 10,000,000 physical damage on critical strike.
- Archie has returned--this time with friends. He can be found at the new DEATH PIT, which can be traveled to using /aprilfools, /deathpit, or /af.
- Added a new boss: The April Fool. He can be found wandering the world and terrorizing players that don't have resistance.
- Added a new command alias for /trash -- /janitor.
- Added TELEPORT SLAM:
* Casts teleport slam on right-click.
* Slam deals 10,000.0 physical damage.
* Slam deals 500.0 Chaos damage.
* Cooldown: 10 seconds.
- Added NICKED BLADE:
* No Attack Damage
* Casts /rng whenever you attack.
* 50% chance to instantly kill enemies you are attacking.
* 50% chance to be banned for 1 hour when you hit an enemy.
- Added ZOOT BORX:
* Spawns a lootsplosion at your current location.
* Item may not spawn loot in safe zones such as towns.
All three of these new items can be obtained from the April Fool or the new Death Pit encounter.
Totes going to be a regular for as long as it's up.