===ARYNTIUS UPDATE 2.3.6a===
This is a large bugfix update that also adds some new items while tweaking a few others.
- Razorfoot (Iridescent):
* Depth Strider X, Feather Falling X.
* +75% movement speed.
* Adds 2500.0 damage to all attacks.
* Deals 500.0 less damage for every level of your Resistance.
(No extra damage dealt at level V).
- The Bastion (Iridescent):
* No Enchantments
* 0% movement speed while equipped.
* Adds 10000.0 damage to all melee attacks.
* Adds 3500.0 damage to all ranged/magic attacks.
- Thunderwing (Corrupted):
* Adds 1000.0-1500.0 damage to all ranged/magic attacks.
* 20% chance to Shock enemies while you have Strength.
* Regeneration has no effect.
- Dream Saber (Legendary):
* Chaos damage increased to 120.0 (from 80.0).
* Now has 35% chance to inflict Curse on hit.
- Siege Cannon (Iridescent):
* Critical strike chance reduced to 30%.
* Critical multiplier increased to 20.0 (from 3.0).
- Scythe of the Sands (Iridescent) | Now deals 12.0 Chaos damage for every 20.0 gold hearts. (Up to 60.0 with 100.0 gold hearts).
- Shadowmail (Corrupted) | Now deals 1.0 Chaos damage to the player instead of 5.0.
- Charm of Deftness will now passively remove Freeze much like Rimestride and Juggernaut Boots. This affects all versions of the item.
- Changed the item description of Ambition due to reflect how it is unable to mitigate lethal Chaos damage.
- Players can now use /back in dungeon areas.
- Fixed a serious crash issue while using the /wild command.
- Fixed some typos on NPC menus.
- Fixed the Headsman not dropping from monsters.
- Fixed the Fletcher's shop displaying bow stats incorrectly.
- Fixed Sahuvar's Mind dropping with the wrong enchantments.
- Fixed Molten Strike dropping from the wrong boss.
- Fixed The Serpent's Fang not dropping from Rith.
- Fixed some grammar issues on the Turtle Shield.
- Fixed some grammar issues with older announcements.
Totes going to be a regular for as long as it's up.