===ARYNTIUS UPDATE 2.3.4 - MAUGRI'S ATLAS===
This is a large content update that adds some quality-of-life features, numerous new items, and fixes some bugs.
- Added a new fast travel menu for dungeons. This replaces /dungeon, /labyrinth, /trials, and all their aliases.
- Added a new alias for the dungeon menu: /dg.
- Added a bunch of new NPC dialogue in Selthine and the Labyrinth.
- Completely reworked the spawn city of Selthine. It should now be significantly easier to access NPCs in the area.
We are introducing 2 entire new armor sets and have reworked many older endgame items this update. Once again you can find all changes in their own forum thread, which can be viewed using [this link].
- /rifts will now function similarly to /atlas.
- Streamlined various older NPC dialogues.
- Equilibrium (Ascended) | Crafting cost reduced slightly.
- Reworked a bunch of older announcements and added several new ones.
- Spirit of the Phoenix | No longer immune to levitation or freeze.
- Petrus the Forgotten:
* Projectiles no longer inflict knockback.
* Chance to shock on melee attack reduced to 20% (from 35%).
* No longer immune to levitation.
- The Shadow of Maugri:
* No longer globally immune to Freeze.
* Now cancels Freeze once every 3 seconds in phase 2.
* Now immune to Freeze in phase 3.
- Changed the wording on Lithaan's Presence (Iridescent) to be easier to read.
- Fixed Charm of Purpose not inflicting Bleed while equipped in the off-hand.
- Fixed Primordial Guardians being immune to Freeze.
- Fixed numerous endgame bosses being immune to Shock.
- Fixed Thunderstep dealing no damage with ranged/magic attacks.
- Fixed vote crates not giving proper items.
Totes going to be a regular for as long as it's up.