===ARYNTIUS UPDATE 2.3.0 - MAUGRI'S ATLAS===
Long ago, the Aquir sent an expedition into the Heart of the World, led by the legendary explorer, Maugri. But as the cataclysm struck the world, they and their work were lost. Lately, however, fragments of this fabled Atlas have been found, extracted from the runes on ancient corrupted fragments. But not all is well in these wild untouched dimensions, for a sinister force from the past echoes throughout...
This is the first part of the Update 2.3.X cycle, which adds 6 of the 16 upcoming areas. We have opted for this separated release to ease players into the new progression system.
- Added the Atlas--the focal point of this expansion that can be accessed by Citizens and above using the /atlas command.
- The Atlas will be divided into 4 tiers of difficulty, denoted by the stars in the area's description.
The first 6 areas are the easiest, followed by 5 moderate areas, followed by 4 hard areas, and 1 final challenge area.
These tiers are unlocked when a player ranks up, with the first 6 from Citizen, the next 5 from Noble, and the last 5 (including the final area) unlocked from Ascendant.
- Added the first 6 areas of the Atlas, each with their own monsters, bosses, and uniques.
- We have added 18 total unique legendary items this update. As usual, you can find a complete list of new items on the forums [here].
- The Architect spawn timer reduced to 2 minutes (from 5 minutes).
- Venrok spawn timer reduced to 2 minutes (from 3 minutes).
- Brutus spawn timer reduced to 2 minutes (from 3 minutes).
- Titans will now drop 4-8 Corrupted Fragments instead of 1-5.
- Titans will now drop 3-5 Greater Corrupted Fragments instead of 1-3.
- Titans will now have a 50% chance of dropping an Essence of Shadows instead of 25%.
- Izenryl will no longer deal Chaos damage with his shadow bolts.
- Fixed bosses with high respawn timers sometimes disappearing and respawning twice.
Totes going to be a regular for as long as it's up.