===ARYNTIUS 2.2.1 - THE SHATTERED DREAM===
An unstable rift lingers between worlds, filled with beings of incredible power from an age long ago...
- Added 6 new endgame currency items which can only be obtained from the Rifts.
- Added a new area: The Titan's realm. This can be accessed from Iezryl using the new currency items.
- Added over a dozen new NPCs, each with their own quirks, quests, stories, and recipes!
- Added Talismans, a brand new type of accessory with powerful active and passive effects.
- Added modular weaponry which allows you to craft random prefixes and suffixes on a small selection of new items.
- Added a new room to the Corrupted Hills.
- Added 2 new chests to the Corrupted Hills.
- There are numerous new items added in this update. And as before, we have elected to post the items list separately in order to avoid cluttering the changelog. You can find it [here].
- Shield Slam (Iridescent) | No longer drops exclusively from N'azhrak.
- Lithaan's Solitude (Iridescent) | Restoration chance increased to 50% (from 15%).
- Herald of Mayhem (Iridescent) | Enchantments removed. Legacy variants will remain the same.
- Unceasing Rampage (Iridescent) | Chaos damage increased to 20.0 (from 5.0). Now gives Regen. X from Strength C (instead of Strength L).
- The Vanguard (Iridescent) | Chaos damage increased to 20.0 (from 5.0).
- Paladin's Shield (Iridescent) | Max. health increased to 30.0 and 50.0 for the off-hand and main-hand, respectively. (From 20.0 and 40.0).
- Aspect of Sorrow (Unique) | Now restores your health once every 8.0s (from 10.0s).
- Aspect of Hatred (Unique) | Regeneration and Speed removed. Now grants 25.0 added physical damage for every level of Haste (up to 250.0 at level 10).
- Aspect of Cunning (Unique) | Effect changed to "Set your gold hearts to 10.0 once every second".
- Aspect of Wrath (Unique) | Old effects removed. Enchantments removed. Now grants: 50% chance to add 100.0 damage to all attacks. 25% chance to add 500.0 damage to all melee attacks. 25% chance to add 250.0 damage to all ranged/magic attacks.
- Spirit Offering (Unique) | Now grants 40.0 extra HP while in off hand (up from 20.0).
- Architect's Vision (Unique) | Cooldown decreased to 20.0s (from 60.0s).
- Undying Rage (Legendary) | Cooldown decreased to 15.0s (from 30.0s). Now grants Strength 200 (up from 100).
- Stoneheart Brew (Legendary) | Cooldown decreased to 20.0s (from 30.0s). Weakness X/Slowness X duration decreased to 3.0s (from 10.0s).
- The Hawk's Eye (Legendary) | Damage increased to 150.0 (from 50.0). Movement speed increased to 30% (from 20%). HP stat has been removed. Now grants Night Vision for 15.0s whenever you hit an enemy.
- Undying Cuirass (Legendary) | Healing increased to 6.0 (from 4.0).
- Corrupted Monsters spawning in the Overworld and Nether will now drop tiered loot along with their respective Corrupted fragment types.
- Adjusted Iridescent weapon drop rates to actually reflect their power levels.
- Legendary items with special-colored tags such as Architect's Nightmare will now be addressed as "Ascended Legendary Items" by NPCs and future changelogs.
- Pact of Shadows (Iridescent) has been removed from the drop tables. Legacy variants will continue to function. Void Pact (New Iridescent) will now drop in its place.
- Immortal Armor (Legendary) has been removed from the drop tables. Legacy variants WILL NO LONGER FUNCTION. It has been entirely replaced by the Dreamer's Armor Set.
- Eye of the Void (Legendary) will no longer drop exclusively from N'azhrak and will instead drop from the normal Legendary loot tables.
- Treasure chests in the Rifts will now give 16 Star Fragments instead of 1.
- Treasure chests in the Rifts will now also give the new currency items.
- Lowered Loren, Corrupted Hunter's spawnrate by 50%.
- Idols of Corruption will no longer spawn due to the severe performance issues they cause.
- Titans will now speak slightly slower to avoid spamming up the chat.
- Fixed Aquir Sentries spawning without armor equipped.
PizzaStyx @ Aryntius (Dev)
We have no plans to add donator ranks, as that is against the Mojang EULA.