===ARYNTIUS UPDATE 2.1.5===
This content update adds a few user-voted Legendary items along with tons of backend preparation material for 2.2.0.
- Added additional help articles about status effects and damage types. These can be found under the Other menu.
- Added back the Void Trader who now sells Iridescent items.
- /trials and /aquir are now usable again, but only for Citizen and higher-ranked users.
- Initialized backend functions for status effects and damage types.
- Shadowmail (Corrupted) | Leggings. +10.0 HP. Your attacks deal 10.0 extra damage as Chaos damage. You take 5.0 Chaos damage every time you hit an enemy.
- Divine Blessing (Legendary) | Magic. Deploys healing beacon at caster's location. Beacon fully heals players within 20 blocks once per second for 5 seconds.
- The Hawk's Eye (Legendary) | Helmet. +5.0 HP, +20% movement speed. Adds 50.0 damage to all ranged/magic attacks.
- Final Eclipse (Legendary) | Helmet. During day: Gain Speed V + Jump Boost III for 5.0 seconds after taking damage. During night: Whenever you take damage, set your gold hearts to 10.0.
- Undying Cuirass (Legendary) | Chestplate. +20.0 HP. Whenever you take damage, restore 4.0 HP.
- Hydrascale Plateskirt (Legendary) | Leggings. +20.0 HP. While standing in calm water, set your resistance to V (5).
- Mortal Anguish (Iridescent) | Accessory. While in off hand: Set your gold hearts to 20.0 once every 3.0 seconds. Set your gold hearts to 40.0 once every 7.0 seconds. Set your gold hearts to 80.0 once every 10.0 seconds. Regeneration has no effect.
- Pact of Shadows (Iridescent) | Accessory. While in off hand: +15.0 HP. Whenever you hit an enemy, fully restore your health. Regeneration has no effect.
- Herald of Mayhem (Iridescent) | Chestplate. +15.0 HP. Whenever you take damage, gain a random positive effect for 5.0 seconds.
- Unceasing Rampage (Iridescent) | Leggings. +45% movement speed. Gain Regen. X if you have Strength L or higher. Adds 5.0 chaos damage to attacks while you have Regen. X.
- Fixed some Discord sync issues.
PizzaStyx @ Aryntius (Dev)
We have no plans to add donator ranks, as that is against the Mojang EULA.