===ARYNTIUS UPDATE 2.2.4 - THE SHATTERED DREAM===
This content update adds some quality of life features and a large amount of new content for the earlygame, including a new questline for brand new players.
- Added Paleon, a brand new starting town accessible to players new and old along with a massive questline and several dungeons surrounding the area. Use /tutorial to enter it!
- Completely revamped the /help menu by removing all categories and putting the major contents into the main menu. This should help new players learn the ropes much quicker than before.
- Players can now sit down using /sit. They can also lie down using /lay.
Do note that /lay will only change how you look to other players. Viewing yourself in F5 mode while lying down will have no visible differences.
- We added a decent amount of new items this update, including several powerful new Corrupted items. As usual, you can find a complete list of new items on the forums [here].
- Death's Door (Iridescent):
* Resistance V duration decreased to 5.0s (from 7.0s).
* Chance to gain effect increased to 35% (from 25%).
- Spectral Gaze (Unique): Base damage increased to 350.0 (from 250.0).
- Shield of Frenzy (Unique):
* Speed has been reduced to 5 (from 10).
* Haste has been reduced to 5 (from 10).
This change affects ALL versions of the item, including legacy variants.
- Thief's Pact (Unique):
* Attack speed increased to 35% (from 25%).
* Now restores 8.0-10.0 health whenever you hit an enemy.
- Miasma (Unique):
* Projectiles now travel 50% faster.
* Now gives -50% movement speed while held in main hand.
- Nightfall (Unique):
* Base damage increased to 350.0 (from 0.0).
* Weapon now fires 5 projectiles (from 1 projectile).
* Status chance has been reduced to 50% (from 100%).
- Sahuvar's Mind (Unique):
* Maximum health increased to 20.0 (from 10.0).
* Enchantments changed to Protection XX. (From Protection X, Projectile Protection X).
* Status chance increased to 20% (from 15%).
* Movement speed stat has been removed.
- Jewel of Fire (Corrupted): Strength increased to 200 (from 100).
- Toxin will no longer have an internal 1-second cooldown per stack, allowing players to potentially stack toxin **infinitely**.
- Removed the "Weapon deals X% less damage against players" stat. This affects the following items:
* Architect's Nightmare, Spectral Gaze, Vraast's Reach, Revolution, Astral Bow, and Scatter Bow.
- Gold swords now have a base damage of 16.0 (from 8.0).
- Accessories with long recharge times such as the Sniper Scope will now have an audible tick while recharging.
- Clarified the description of Pilfered Artifact in the Junk Seller's shop.
- Corrupted fragments can now be converted into higher-tier currency from the Coin Trader NPC.
- Players can now convert currency items into Sigmas from the Coin Trader NPC.
- Ascended items now display their actual tier name instead of "Legendary".
- Infinity Shard (Unique) will no longer be obtainable as a drop from N'azhrak.
- Cascades (Unique) will no longer be obtainable as a drop from N'azhrak.
- Hexstorm (Unique) will now replace Cascades in the current drop tables.
- Improved the colors of numerous server messages (including treasure chests, essentials messages, etc).
- Improved the overall aesthetic of various shops and GUIs.
- Removed the unused legacy kit shop from the main shop.
- Fixed Architect's Knowledge (Unique) doing half its intended damage.
- Fixed Divine Bascinet (Ascended) using the old text color for Freeze.
- Fixed Izenryl occasionally spawning with an unenchanted bow.
- Fixed Molten Strike (Unique) not displaying the new critical status format.
- Fixed using /help with any extra command arguments not activating the help menu.
- Fixed a typo in the main shop.
i know i play so randomly and not that often but this really is one of my favorite servers i love how often it updates and all the new stuff