===ARYNTIUS UPDATE 2.4.0===
This is a large content update that introduces 2 entire new rifts, numerous new items, and some major reworks.
- Added two new rifts: The Desert of Despair and the Swamp of Suffering, each with their own unique enemies, bosses, and legendary items.
- Added a new class of melee items--Whirlwind. These come with a movement skill that activates when right-clicking. You can find more details in the item list below.
===NEW ITEMS + ITEM CHANGES===
We have done some major overhauls to drop tables and heavily reworked some older items in conjunction with the release of over 20 new items.
A list of balance changes, drop table changes, and new items can be found on our forums at [this link].
- Shadewalkers in the Titans' Realm no longer inflict Wither when they deal melee damage.
- Corrupted monsters now have 50% increased projectile speed.
- Reduced the bleed damage from Maugri's triple attack to 30.0 (from 60.0).
- Reduced the radius of Maugri's bleed nova by 15%.
- Sahuvar the Deceiver:
* Slowed down teleport slams by 50%.
* Added 2 new attacks to his second phase.
* Second phase will no longer deal Bleed damage.
- Dummies now have 100,000 HP (up from 10,000).
- Increased the visibility of certain attacks (e.g. teleport slams, summons).
- Rewrote some item descriptions pertaining to damage immunity (E.g. The Fortress, Guardian's Platemail).
- Reduced the number of lingering particles created by monsters in the Valley of Venom.
- Reduced the number of lingering particles created by corrupted monsters.
- Reduced the ticks per hit for Shock-based bosses such as Petrus and The Nameless Titan. (This should prevent chain-killing players when they respawn).
- Removed the April Fools' event and returned the world to normal.
- Disabled the Nicked Blade due to some conflicts with the ban system.
- Fixed all Mythic leggings not properly giving maximum health.
- Fixed some Titans not immediately attacking the player.
- Fixed major despawning issues on numerous bosses.
- Fixed Living Magma spawning with random slime sizes.
- Fixed double plants displaying incorrectly for 1.13.X clients.
Totes going to be a regular for as long as it's up.