===ARYNTIUS UPDATE 2.3.6b===
This is a large update that adds some new items, various QoL changes, and tons of bug fixes.
- Added a brand new PvP arena which can be found in /warp pvp.
- Ring of Blades (Iridescent):
* +15.0 maximum health.
* Triggers Bladestorm whenever you attack an enemy.
* Bladestorm fires 4 volleys of 5 projectiles that deal 75.0 Chaos damage.
* Ability Cooldown: 2.0 seconds.
- Frost Bomb (Legendary):
Weapon (Magic - Casted)
Cast Speed: Very Slow
Charge Speed: Very Slow
Base Damage: 750.0
* Bolts explode upon impact.
* Explosion has a radius of 5 blocks.
* Explosion freezes all targets within radius for up to 10.0s.
- Reduced the price of the Junk Seller's Dusty Old Relic to 3 of each endgame currency (instead of 5).
- Reduced the number of enemies that spawn inside Maugri's boss room.
- Realmsplitter (Iridescent):
* Smite increased to 1000 (from 100).
* Teleporting no longer requires a target and will now use the cursor.
* Teleport cooldown increased to 5 seconds (from 1 second).
* Teleport radius increased to 25 blocks (from 15 blocks).
- The Vanguard (Iridescent):
* No longer gives flat chaos damage at Speed V.
* Now gives 5.0 Chaos damage for every level of Speed (Up to 50.0 at Speed X).
- Fleeting Victory (Corrupted) | Internal ability cooldown has been removed. This allows the gold hearts to refresh on every hit.
- Emberheart (Legendary):
* Restoration now only applies to melee attacks.
* Restoration increased to 15.0 (from 12.5).
- Runeleaf Leggings (Legendary):
* Melee restoration increased to 15.0 (from 12.0).
* Ranged restoration decreased to 4.0 (from 6.0).
- Corpse Shroud (Mythic) | Restoration now only applies to melee attacks.
- Hopetassel (Mythic) | Restoration now only applies to melee attacks.
- Greatly improved the overall look and feel of the Rifts menu.
- Greatly improved the description of Thrunn of Looys (Iridescent).
- Improved the overall curvature and shape of Maugri's boss room.
- Shortened the messages sent to the player while obtaining covenant titles.
- Streamlined various internal shop mechanics. This should allow us to futureproof numerous upcoming features.
- Added an extra line to Petrus Anulla's description to show how its ability stacks.
- Removed Vraast's Malice from the drop tables. It has been replaced by Frost Bomb.
Legacy versions will continue to function.
- Removed the Nether and the End due to severe lag issues.
- Fixed the starter kit spawning incorrect items.
- Fixed damage holograms displaying double their intended value.
- Fixed some lag issues with teleports and chunk loading.
- Fixed chat item hovers being unviewable with 1.13.2 clients.
- Fixed various NPC shops giving nothing if the player's inventory was full.
- Fixed Horuk and Deathlord1337 giving items from an outdated drop table.
- Fixed players going out of bounds in the labyrinth while using /back.
- Fixed Glacial Spirits summoned by Vraast having incorrectly-colored names.
- Fixed the Junk Seller offering a Legendary option that no longer worked.
- Fixed Architect's Wisdom rarely losing durability while attacking.
Totes going to be a regular for as long as it's up.