===ARYNTIUS UPDATE 2.2.3a===
This is a moderate-sized bugfix update that iterates on the changes introduced in 2.2.3 and also adds in a proper rework for the Void Cultist armor set.
- Void Cultist Armor Set (Corrupted):
- Enchantments changed to Protection XX.
- Now adds 100.0 damage to all ranged/magic attacks.
- Enchantments changed to Projectile Protection XX.
- New effect: 50% chance to deal 60.0 bleed damage over a period of 1.5s with all attacks.
- Enchantments changed to Blast Protection XX.
- Now restores 30.0 health over a period of 3.0s whenever you hit an enemy.
- Enchantments changed to Depth Strider X, Feather Falling X.
- Now adds 100% movement speed.
- Void Blossom (Iridescent):
* Maximum charges reduced to 1 (from 3).
* Now properly inflicts Curse on hit.
* Charge time increased to 1.0s (from 0.5s).
- Unending Solstice (Iridescent):
* Ranged/magic chaos damage reduced to 40.0 (from 100.0).
* Melee chaos damage reduced to 120.0 (from 500.0).
- Eternal Catalyst (Iridescent):
* Base Chaos damage increased to 20.0 (from 10.0).
* Chance to add 80.0 Chaos damage to ranged/magic attacks increased to 15% (from 10%).
- Ancestal Effigy (Unique):
* Movement speed decreased to -20% (from +35%).
* Maximum health increased to 20.0 (from 15.0).
* Restoration increased to 10.0 per second (from 3.0 per second).
- Riftwalker (Unique):
* Base chaos damage increased to 40.0 (from 10.0).
* Critical chaos damage increased to 80.0 (from 25.0).
- Rimestride (Unique):
* Movement speed increased to 35% (from 25%).
* Maximum health increased to 20.0 (from 10.0).
- Featherborne Boots (Corrupted):
* Now grants +20.0 maximum health and +50% movement speed.
* Speed and Jump Boost now trigger when you take damage and last for up to 10.0s.
* Jump Boost level increased to 3 (from 1).
- The Undaunted (Corrupted) | Now adds 750.0 damage to all melee attacks (from 500.0).
- Shadowmail (Corrupted) | Added chaos damage increased to 40.0 (from 10.0).
- Most bosses will no longer display their name and title in dialogue and will instead only display their name. Their titles will remain visible in the boss bar.
- Freeze is now more consistent as a debuff (inflicts both slowness and mining fatigue).
- Updated the descriptions of numerous items to conform with the current display format.
- All Auras except the Orb of Chaos have been removed from the server. You can read a development manifesto about these changes [here].
- Fixed Cascades (Unique) displaying an outdated charge stat.
- Fixed Jhin's Rifle (Iridescent) not freezing enemies.
- Fixed Bowl of Blood (Corrupted) spawning with incorrect attributes.
- Fixed numerous spells not displaying Charge speeds.
i know i play so randomly and not that often but this really is one of my favorite servers i love...