===ARYNTIUS UPDATE 2.2.0a===
This is a major hotfix update that addresses many of the issues introduced on 2.2.0's launch day. You can read a development manifesto about the changes [here].
- All auras have had their range reduced to 1.5 blocks (from 5 blocks).
- The Flood (Iridescent) range has been reduced to 25 blocks (from 60 blocks). Cast speed increased by 200%. Base damage reduced to 150.0. Status effects will no longer proc 100% of the time.
- Ashen Burst (Exalted) ranged has been decreased to 8 blocks (from 20 blocks).
- PvP is now disabled in every major world except the Nether.
- Removed /pvp and all related commands. We will replace it with a warp to a new PvP arena later on.
- Auras/AoE weapons will now display 2 extra stats:
+ Gains damage/status bonuses from melee items and accessories.
+ Ranged/magic bonuses have no effect.
- Thrunn of Looys (Legendary) tier increased to Iridescent. Item's stats have been significantly reworked. Details are listed in the manifesto.
- Cascades (Legendary) will no longer have charge time. Instead it will have a cooldown independent of the inventory slot. Range decreased by 50%.
- Fixed new status effects bypassing PvP (as described in the manifesto).
- Fixed /tpahere working in dungeons and Vyrdano. It is suggested to use /ptp in order to teleport to each other within these areas.
We have no plans to add donator ranks, as that is against the Mojang EULA.