===ARYNTIUS 2.2.0 - THE SHATTERED DREAM===
Contact has been established with a surviving city far above the clouds--Vyrdano. Situated on a massive floating island between two Aquir beacons, the area hosts a menagerie of citizens. But beneath its beautiful surface lies dark secrets untouched since the dawn of Aryntius...
- Added a new city: Vyrdano--a massive fortress in the sky accessible through the airship station at spawn.
- Added four entire new areas, each several times the size of a trial. These can be accessed from an NPC in Vyrdano.
- Added four new endgame bosses, each of which inhabits one of the four new areas. Defeat them to earn massive rewards!
- Added tons of new, powerful items that have brand-new scaling mechanics!
- Numerous new items have been added--the most in Aryntius' history. A full list of new items can be found [here].
- Drastically altered the drop rate of Legendary and Corrupted items due to the high pack density of new enemies.
- Greatly increased the drop chance of certain Iridescent items in order to even out the drop tables.
- Abyssal Skean (Iridescent) has been removed from the drop tables and will no longer be obtainable. Legacy items will still function.
- N'azhrak's HP has been increased to 12500 (from 3500).
- N'azhrak's melee damage has been increased to 750 (from 500).
- Added more lore and dialogue to the Sky Captain NPC.
- Streamlined the main help page and several other topic pages in /help.
- Shortened numerous NPC dialogues in order to accomodate players with lower resolutions.
- Pizza's name will no longer instantly kill players.
- Fixed some Discord sync bugs.
- Fixed some trigger mechanisms on scaling items.
We have no plans to add donator ranks, as that is against the Mojang EULA.